At a Glance
At a Glance
Experience the enchanting scenery of Halong and Lan Ha Bay while enjoying 5 Star luxury comfort of this boutique cruise. During the 2D1N Cruise, you will be able to visit Three Peaches Island as well as Light & Dark cave. Era's suites are almost two times bigger than an average cruise cabin found in Halong Bay. Guests have also made a remark that the suites' private balcony offers superb bay views. If you don't feel like venturing out, Era offers thoughtful amenities too, there is a mini cinema, massage and wellness services, plus a gym onboard. You will also be able to enjoy some of the most delicious meals on the bay - from delectable seafood to specially prepared vegetarian and vegan meals. **Please note this price is applicable for Vietnamese and foreigners currently living in Vietnam only. Price is valid for trips to be taken by 21st December 2020.
Choose this if...
Era Cruise - Terrace Suite (Private)
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
Experienced English-speaking guide
Kayaking and bamboo basket boat
Full board meals
Beauty spa and massage services
Where You'll Meet
Where You'll Meet
- Era Cruise Waiting Area 12:00pm Details
- Hanoi Old Quarter 09:00am Details
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
Today you will Kayak through hundreds of limestone islands in less touristy areas of Ha Long Bay.
- 12:00pm - Meet-up at Era Cruise Waiting Area
- 12:30: You will be taken aboard a support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to Era Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. The crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up.
- 13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on the luxury cruise and its lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! Then, set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
- 15:00: The final part of the cruise takes you through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach or Tra Bau area via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
- 17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
- 17:30 – 18:30: Who doesn’t love happy hour? The bar offers an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
- 18:00: Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You will learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and the chef will guide you through the process.
- 19:15: You can spoil yourself with Era Cruise's signature dinner.
- 20:45: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. The bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on the rooftop deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky.
Today you will visit the Dark & Bright Water Cave
- 06:30: The morning is the best time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate in the Tai Chi session or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
- 07:00: A light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee will be served in the restaurant.
- 7:30 - 9:15: The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
- 09:30: It’s time to check out of your cabin as the cruise draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from the crew at 11:30, you will board Era Cruise's transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- 12:30pm - End at Era Cruise Waiting Area