Good Environment.. Good Food.. Clean & Good Homestay.. Good Chance to Learn , Explore & Experience about nature ( *for both children’s and adult* ) and bravo to all the Super Friendly staff’s.. 幸苦你们了， 谢谢你们 💞
Booked 2d1n package for my weekday travel with my husband (2pax).
1. So touched and appreciate that Steve has specially arranged a stair free quadruple room for us so it is safer for me to move around (without my request, Steve didn’t mention anything about it also, but I observed that myself! Thank you!)
2. Good job in the environment conservation effort (otherwise the sky mirror won’t be as clean and microorganisms won’t be able to survive on it), the weather is dull during my visitation but the crew still helped to take nice photos for us at sky mirror (given him tips as a token of appreciation!)
3. So many different types of sea creatures (birds) here where I have never seen it elsewhere (neither in Sekinchan nor Kuala Selangor but first time seeing it here!!) Work together to keep the place clean and ecosystem balance or else the creatures have no fish to feed on and they won’t fly here anymore!
4. Yummy home cooked style seafood dinner are served! Six variety dishes to my surprise!
Had my dinner right besides the mangrove trees and river. (Pls bring your mosquito repellent, it works well!)
5. Ordered refreshing home made lemon grass water RM 6 - so good and healthy! (We had it twice!)
6. Art and craft session - lovely and creative
7. Ice potong for RM 1 only
8. Nice and clean and comfortable room for a good sleep
Decided to extend two more nights here to just stay still and do nothing besides watching the birds and monkeys!!
9. About 6pm, from the Wave Guest House bar (second floor) I saw monkeys are feeding on the swampy land!! They hunt for crabs and fishes according to Steve’s daddy. 靠山吃山 靠水吃水
10. The different types of sea birds are flying back to rest on the trees when it is evening time around 7pm to 8pm, Wave Guest House and Cafe owns a bar whereby we can watch it from second floor! Very cool!
11. The foods cooked by Steve’s mum are really yummy and affordable and they adjust the portion according to the number of guest. Vegetables are freshly plucked from the farm and delivered to the kitchen daily, no doubt the seafoods are fresh from the sea too! We had total 4 meals here with the good view!
Very enthusiastic and full of ♥ and human-minded accommodation. Just had a different weekend 👍 from experiencing the mangroves to riding a bike to the mirror of the sky. It's so fun ❤ it's also suitable for a family size ❤
A humble jewel in a rural area of Selangor, around an hour from PJ area. This family ran retreat provides simple yet comfortable container rooms and also provides great food in their cafe. They have their own pub as well facing a sea view. They provide activities as well, to the mangrove forest and boat ride to the nearby sky mirror island. There are bicycles available to ride around the area, and there's a simple beach nearby, though it's the beach isn't very clean.
Overall a great stay for a short retreat if you want to run away from the city.
Highly recommended homestay.
A very nice and cozy seaside escape gateway with very less crowd as their business currently practice as per sop. Food prepared by them are yummy with reasonable price too. Friendly operators of this family based business.
Happy stay! 😘😘